Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Birthday Bash!

This weekend we celebrated two birthdays. Bryson turned 8 and Nate is turning 30!  It's tough trying to keep secrets from Nate. He always seems to figure then out and I'm a terrible liar so that never helps.  The camo birthday cake (Bryson's request) was made by Fresh Bakes by Tracy. It was so yummy!! Alison also made Nate a carrot cake, a favorite of his.  Special thanks to Alison for doing that! Tracy (Nate's sister) told me to make sure I told Alison about her licking the icing off of her plate after she scraped ever piece of cake she could find :)  We bought Nate a corn hole game and he was actually surprised.  However he did guess it before he opened the present, but thats the longest I've ever kept a present from him! We had a blast playing with his family! Little Ben even got in on the action!


1 comment:

  1. Happy Birthday Nate! I'm happy the cake was a hit (it's supper easy make)!

    ReplyDelete