This is mostly for my benefit... I found these old Disney pictures and couldn't believe the difference in me then and now. I worked hard to lose weight and was very proud of myself for finally doing it! When I found these pictures I couldn't believe it. I didn't feel that big when I was that size. Lately I've had trouble not sliding back into some old eating habits so I wanted to post this to remind myself that I never want to get back there!
At my biggest (size 14)
Now (size 8!)




You are looking GREAT! I'm so proud of your discipline - it's inspiring. Time for me to get into gear. Being winded the entire time at the zoo is not fun.
ReplyDeleteLindsey, you are inspiring! Of course you were beautiful then and you're beautiful now--but you've put in a lot of discipline and effort that is paying off. Good for you!
ReplyDelete