This weekend Nate and I went on a much needed adult only mini vacation! We were able to stay at the Opryland Hotel (a place we've never stayed because of the price)! We recently discovered that if you go during your birthday month, you can buy one night and get one free! Nate's birthday was June 30th, and when he called they extended it for the weekend we wanted to go. Not a bad deal! Of course we've been there before, but staying there was so nice!
The fountain we were watching 7 years ago when Nate proposed to me!
No we didn't stay there together before we were married. When I lived down there he came to visit and popped the question while we were spending the evening there!
pretty pretty!
We decided to tour the Grand Ole Opry, it was so neat! If you haven't done the backstage tour, you should! I'm not even a HUGE country music fan, but it was still so cool to see it!
Miss Mini Pearl! Yes, I was young, but I do remember watching Hee Haw when I was younger :)
Some of the dressing rooms
on the floor or each entrance.
Nate and I making our debut on stage! So neat to think about all of the people who have stood right there!
While it was great having a weekend with just Nathan, we of course missed our kids terribly!
We searched high and low for an inexpensive souvenir for the kids (believe me this wasn't easy).
This is what we came up with. And they were a BIG hit!
Thanks so much to all three sets of amazing Grandparents, for keeping the kids while we were gone. I know they loved every second of it!


So much fun! I'm glad you had a good time, although we missed you. :)
ReplyDeleteI love the Opryland hotel. I love the hats and Ben's pose (as always)!