Sunday, March 10, 2013

Randomness

Being someone that usually takes a million pictures each month, I feel like I am falling behind!  Here are a few special pictures to share from the past couple of weeks. 
Ben helping me make some treats while big sis is at school.  They weren't very yummy but we had a great time making them together!

Our sweet Olivia, modeling her beautiful new scarf Grandma Garrison made for her.  She loves to be girly, dressy and fashiony.  I'm not sure where she gets this desire from, but she's good at it! 

Nate and I celebrated 7 years of marriage on Feb 25th! I was surprised to get a call from the flower shop, asking if I would be home that day.  I had 7 roses delivered for our 7 years of marriage! We've had a great 7 years and I look forward to many many more!  Thanks babe for my 2nd gift of flowers in 7 years! :) I loved them!

1 comment: