Thursday night we took the kids to see their favorite singers! Britt Nicole, and the Newsboys (aka God's not dead). They loved it, and did really well! Of course they were tired from being up way past their bedtime, but it was so much fun!
![]() |
| Britt Nicole |
![]() |
| Before the show! Olivia was so excited! Mom use to take me to all kind of Christian concerts and now I plan to do the same with Olivia! :) 3 generations of concert goers :) |
| I tried to get a picture of Olivia singing along but of course she had to pose (as always) |
![]() |
| Ben missed this part, but Olivia perked up to watch! This drummer is truly incredible! Such a fun thing to watch! |
![]() |
| I grew up loving this guy! Michael Tait! |
| Ben getting geared up with his headphones and his light up Newsboys stick! |

.jpg)





No comments:
Post a Comment