Wednesday, June 12, 2013

Weekend getaway!

This past weekend we went to Carlyle IL to spend the weekend with Nate's sister and her family.  We had such a beautiful weekend with tons of fun! We wen to walk some trails at Carlyle Lake (until Ben had a freak out encounter with a spider web), we ate some yummy food. Ben said Aunt Traci makes really good cheese! haha  We went swimming in pretty chilly water, and relaxed while the kids enjoyed each other's company.  I really wish we could have more weekends like this one! (And I hate that I didn't get one picture of Bryson! He and Ben have so much fun together!)
Playing with the huge bunny, cocoa. I think he was trying to pick him up!

jumping on the trampoline

Silly faces!

Add caption

she LOVED the water, once she got in... for a few minutes I didn't think we'd get her  to go in.

After a long day of play, these three were acting completely goofy! This picture captured their sillies!

No comments:

Post a Comment