| Great Grandma with the Great Grandchildren |
| Erin loved her gift from us! I knew she would! |
| Starting Hank out early on the Disney toys! |
| She can finally make the bracelets she's been wanting to make!! Thanks Aunt Erin! |
| Ben saw this dragon and Cracker Barrel a while back and really wanted it. Uncle Landon and Aunt Erin bought it for him for Christmas. When he opened it I kicked myself for not having the video camera out. He was so emotional and some of us thought he didn't like it, but he was crying because in his words "This is JUST what I wanted! I ALWAYS wanted this!" It was the cutest thing ever! I'm pretty sure all of the women in the room were crying with him such a sweet little heart he has |
| Olivia's doll (She named her Sadie) that Grandma and Grandpa bought her. She's a heavy, real life type baby |
| Ben with his monorail!! |
| Setting up the monorail in the living room! Pretty sure this will be a basement toy when we move!! very cool!! |


No comments:
Post a Comment