Nate and I finally got Iphones. And while I love it and it takes wonderful pictures! The pictures don't always find their way to my computer, which means they don't find their way to my blog. I'm jumbling up 4 months worth into a few posts so I can at least feel caught of (kind of). I don't want to stop making my amazing blog books! They have been so much fun to look back on! So here are a few pictures. Olivia cheered in Upward this year! She loved it and had a blast! I had tons of fun coaching with two wonderful teenagers (who were really the coaches). We celebrated my grandparents 60th anniversary, we went to see some fun movies (including Annie). Ben styled a new do for a couple of months, and we are loving our sweet pre-kers at church!
3 weeks ago







No comments:
Post a Comment