Olivia cannot let things go. We went to Mason's birthday party and Ethan's birthday party over a month ago and at night when I tuck her in she still says "thanks for letting me to go to Mason's (or Ethan's) birthday party. Three sunday's ago when she was in the nursery at church a young girl took her to the bathroom and still to this day she tells us "that little girl hold my hand and take me to go potty at church". It cracks me up!
Well two nights ago it stormed pretty badly here, and while we were looking out the front window our trash can went flying down the road. When I talked to Nate on the phone that night he told me I should probably go get it after it stopped raining. When I got off the phone I told Olivia daddy wanted us to go get the trash can when it stopped raining. I decided later I didn't want to load the kids in the van to drive down the road to get it, but that wasn't good enough for Olivia. The entire night and following day she asked about going to get the trash can 20 times!
So about 5 minutes ago I check the radar and said "Oh boy Olivia, it looks like we are going to get some more rain today". Her reply was "Uh oh, guess we are going to lose the trash can again!" :)
3 weeks ago


No comments:
Post a Comment