Sunday, June 27, 2010

Grant's Farm

After spending saturday at Traci's house we spend Sunday at Grant's Farm! I hadn't been there in years so I was really looking forward to taking Olivia (and Ben)! I remembered the goat feeding experience as being a pretty funny one, so I couldn't wait for Olivia to take those bottles in there to those crazy hungry goats! I took about 15 pictures of this while laughing the whole time. It started out with 2 goats and ended up with seven. I kept waiting for her to freak out and start crying but she never did! Daddy did eventually have to come in a rescue her when the milk was gone!
Standing in front of theAnheiser- Busch buggy (I guess that's what it is called) at the Clydsdale Stables.
The horses were beautiful!! We paid a pretty penny (thanks to my begging) to get a group picture with one of them, I thought it was worth is since we were able to pet him before the picture. All of the kids loved this part!
Olivia watching the Clydesdales in their pasture. These horses had it pretty rough with fan's in their stables! I'd say these beauties are treated like royalty in the horse world! :)
Another pretty picture location outside of the stables

No comments:

Post a Comment