Being a mom of two wonderful kiddos is such a blessing! Everyday brings a new adventure. I thought I would start a blog to keep track of all that goes on in our world!
Tuesday, September 21, 2010
Falllllllling....
I'm only posting these pictures because she came up laughing and completely fine! After taking mulitple pictures of Olivia running down the hill I still laugh everytime I see this series. Does that make me a bad mom? :)
OH MY!! I am laughing out loud and crying!! So funny. You and I are probably the only ones that would laugh at this! No you are not a bad mom (only if you pushed her??) Love Traci
OH MY!! I am laughing out loud and crying!! So funny. You and I are probably the only ones that would laugh at this! No you are not a bad mom (only if you pushed her??) Love Traci
ReplyDeleteOk still laughing- My fave is the last one when her feet are literally above her head!!
ReplyDelete