Thursday, September 30, 2010

More of the kids!

Since Benjamin wouldn't participate in the last photoshoot I thought I'd give it another shot.  I never got a smile or both kids looking at the camera at the same time but it is what it is! :) The first picture is of Ben's new hairdo. haha everyone talks about how much they love his fuzzy hair, and then they say you should put gel in it and spike it! so I did... haha it went back to fuzzy pretty quickly but it was cute while it lasted. 









I sure am going to miss this backdrop... I'll have to be on the look out for a new place to take pictures after we move! :)

3 comments:

  1. very cute!! You are getting good with your camera. Traci

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm sure you'll find a great new back drop. You're quite the photographer. Of course it helps that you have such cute kids to take pics of!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cute pictures! Can't wait to have those adorable kiddos closer to me!

    ReplyDelete