Taking a ride on the hayride
Guess this is what you get in the pumpkin patch when you go at the end of the season :)
a family picture in front of the pumpkin patch (or empty field! haha)
Olivia making her way through the kiddie maze!
Being a mom of two wonderful kiddos is such a blessing! Everyday brings a new adventure. I thought I would start a blog to keep track of all that goes on in our world!
Amazing how few pumpkins there were. I agree that it was a little pricey. I guess you have to do some of the seasonal stuff around here (and there isn't a whole lot to chose from). Good pictures of those sweet little ones.
ReplyDeleteLooks like you had a great time! Can't wait to see pics of them in their costumes. Put up some pics of the house with shutters and the railing!! You sis has spoken!!! lol Traci
ReplyDeletehaha sorry Traci I've been meaning to do that! I'll get on it right now! lol
ReplyDelete