Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Olivia's birthday bash!

We celebrated Olivia's birthday a week early at the bowling alley in Mt. Vernon. She went bowling with me earlier this year and LOVED it! I am all about birthday parties (my husband just loves that) and this year since she was turning 3 I really wanted to invite her friends over.  But with the craziness of moving we decided it would be easiest to have it in Mt. Vernon. Hopefully next year she can have a big bash with friends and family! :) We had a great time and she was so excited her cousins came this year!
My mom did a great job on her cake! She loved it!


Birthday Girl!

moments before Ben snapped the side of his face with the rubber band from the hat, yes he screamed but he was ok :)

Opening up her new puppy dog (that doesn't poop or pee)



attempting to play in her new Snow White house (didn't go so well)

She cried when it was time to blow out candles... On the ride home out of nowhere she said "HEY! I forgot to blow our my canndle!" I said to her yes you didn't want to blow it out and she replied "Oh I guess I forgot"

Mati and Bryson with Olivia

Bryson bowling! he was really good!

This picture made me laugh, she gave it all she had!

The whole crew

Their game went pretty slow but they had fun!


Aunt Erin showing Olivia how to walk the new puppy! such a neat gift!

Maw Maw Rich playing with Ben

Testing out her new Barbie remote control convertable! She is a big fan of this toy!

Her new cradle we got her for her birthday.

2 comments:

  1. Lots of fun. Love the pictures. Your mom did an awesome job on the cake. See ya in a couple of weeks to move ya!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birthday Olivia!! Looks like you all had a great time!

    ReplyDelete