Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Zoo with friends!

Last week was so beautiful outside and we knew it was probably our last week of nice weather for a while so we spent a morning at the Evansville Zoo with our friends Alison and Adi. The kids only had 1 meltdown each and they all happened at the exact same time, but other than that it was a great morning at the zoo!!
Adi, Olivia and Ben sitting in a boat

Liv and her pal Adi

spooky bats! haha

Alison and Adi



I loved this picture of Adi! haha When I saw it I had to laugh, she looks like shes bustin a move!

Liv checking out the otters as they nap peacefully

Adi in all her cuteness!

2 comments:

  1. Oh aren't those the three cutest kids around! We had such a great time with the three of you. If only we had that kind of weather all year round! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great pictures! And what a good idea to spend a pretty fall day at the zoo! :)

    ReplyDelete