Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Conversations with God

Olivia got a new toy phone for Easter and yesterday it broke when the baby I babysit dropped it.  Liv keeps telling us she needs a new phone and tonight she was fascinated with the storm clouds so this is a conversation we had...

Nate- "Do you know what comes out of the clouds?"
Olivia- "Rain... and God"
Nate- "God will come out of the clouds one day"
Olivia turn to the window and says - "God!! Can you bring me a new phone please?"
Me - "Why do you want God to bring you a phone?"
Olivia - "God makes phones and I can talk to Him with a phone"
Me - "You don't have to have a phone to talk to God"
She turns to look out the window, turns back, smiles and whispers "God is talking in my ear"
Me- "What is He saying?"
Olivia- "He said he needs a car, so he can drive"
Nate- "But God can fly"
Olivia- (giggling) "No he can't cause he don't have wings"

I know this is really random but I wanted to write it down before I forgot it. I just love these little conversations we have with her.

No comments:

Post a Comment