Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Weight Watchers...

7 weeks ago I started Weight Watchers... I love it! I've not been depriving myself of much.  In those 7 weeks I've been to Sandy's Pizza a few times, I've eating ice cream from Dairy Queen, I went to a Taco Bar Fiesta  for our Sunday School class and I had an incredible dessert at Red Robin... And as of today in 7 weeks I've lost 15.4 pounds! I'm surprised at how easy it has been.   At our trip to the zoo last week I noticed I wasn't dying climbing all the hills there like I normally do.  So not only do my clothes fit better but I feel so much better! I am really  making this a lifestyle change, not a diet! And so far so good!

1 comment:

  1. You are looking GREAT!!! So proud of your dedication (wish I had some).

    ReplyDelete