Monday, May 23, 2011

Ben's new words

Ben is growing up so quickly! Here are some of his recent additions to his vocabulary...

Ball - we have a box of golf balls out in the garage, and every time we get him out of the van he points and says "ball ball ball" until we get inside the house.

Livie- this one is SO cute! I couldn't wait for him to say her name

Thank You - sure it isn't real clear but friday night we had our pictures taken, and Lori (the photographer) gave him a sucker and I said "tell her thank you" and he said "thank you" to cute!

Cookie - last night at our church picnic he had a cookie on his plate and he reached up and said "cookie!" First time we had heard him say that word

Please - we can occasionally get him to say this polite word

Mommy - this word has become very clear in the last month, I have yet to hear it when he's not crying though.

Adi - yes Adi is his little girlfriend.  :)  He saw a picture of her a couple of weeks ago and said "Adi". Of course we can't get him to say it again, but he did say it!

Drink - He says this word pretty often

More - I've heard this on more than one occasion during meals :) He loves to eat!

I love this age! Sure it's sometimes hard to take him places and have him sit still for anything, but watching him run around and giggle and talk is so much fun!  So Thankful God blessed us with such a sweet little boy! We love you Ben!

No comments:

Post a Comment