Saturday Olivia, Alison, Adi and myself attended a Mother's Day Brunch at our church. It was so nice. The food was wonderful, the fellowship was great and it was nice to have some mommy daughter time. Being a mom is such an honor and while I get very exhausted and frustrated at times I know these moments will only last for a while so I'm going to savor each one. Saturday evening we were surprised with a visit from my mom and we all went out for dinner. I'm so thankful to have a mother who raised me to be a Christian with strong faith. Thanks Mom for loving me and teaching me how to be a Godly mother.
Liv thought her candy necklace was a candy headband :)
We had such a great time. I'm so happy we go to church together, and I love that we're starting to really get connected!!!
ReplyDeleteSorry I didn't make it to your mother/daughter banquet but was thrilled we were able to spend some time with all of you on Saturday. Happy Mother's Day, you are a wonderful mother. I love you!! Mom
ReplyDelete