Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Swingsets and worms!

We bought the kids a swingset this weekend and their eyes lit up! They LOVE it! Keeping them out of the heat the last 2 days has been tough with this thing in the back yard.  You'll also notice out lovely privacy fence in the background. While it makes our yard look even smaller than normal I enjoy the privacy that it provides us! 
Posing with pride!



My little cutie pie :)

Ben holding their worm named Jill.  (Olivia named her)  Jill didn't survive very long after Ben got ahold of her.

Olivia was so gentle with "Jill".  She asked if we could keep her because she would like living in our house :)

1 comment:

  1. I foresee endless hours of fun on that swingset! And don't corn fields make wonderful fences! If they plant beans there next year, I think you'll enjoy them too... the fence won't be quite as high, but it will be just as pretty! Jill the worm... I like the name! :)

    ReplyDelete