We have so many Disney World pictures I am going to have to do several posts to fit them all in. I'll start with the princesses!! Olivia was so excited to meet these Princesses, and she even got to wear her Snow White dress! Ok truthfully maybe I was a little more excited for her to meet them than she really was but she did love them all!! We bought her an autograph book when we first got there and that was a good way for her to walk up to them and just hand them the book. I was so proud of her for walking up to them all by herself! The wait to see these Characters are always long but it's so worth it when they spend several minutes talking to your little princess! She was a little disappointed that Flynn Rider was out on an adventure until October, he is her favorite Prince! Here are a few of my favorite pictures from this day!
3 weeks ago


Your little princess looks like she had quite the magical time! Such cute pictures - I can't wait to take Adi!
ReplyDelete