I meant to post this on Valentine's Day but had other things to deal with (A sick girl). This year I found the cutest Valentine's Day card idea! Pinterest.com has become my absolute favorite website! I have a list a mile long of ideas I want to try... but I actually did put this one to the test and it was so cute!! I found the idea from this blog (http://24-7-365.blogspot.com/2009/02/lavish-me-with-praise.html)
Here is the order in which the card was made.
Olivia posing in what seems to be a weird position.

Wording added to the picture thanks to Picnik.com
And finally a sucker placed in her hand!! So cute!
We are taking them to church this Sunday to give to all of her friends. We know we are late but last weekend we were fighting off pink eye so we weren't able to make it. I'm sure they won't mind getting it after V-day!


I love it!!
ReplyDelete