Last night were the AWANA awards. Since this is our first year I didn't know what to expect but I did know one thing. Olivia would have to go on stage to get her awards, and well, after our choir drama I wasn't real sure that was going to happen....
Ben went up with no reservations! I was sitting behind his class and he didn't see me, it was so fun to watch him when I'm not around. He sat very still in his seat, next to Miss Carol, walked right up with his class and got his award. It was cute, but then again I am his mom so everything he does it cute (mostly anyway).
Walking off stage with award in hand!
Tada!! Olivia did it! She walked right up there and stood kind of sideways right next to her pal Taylor. But when she saw me she SMILED! Last time this sort of thing happened, she cried so this was great!
Then an even bigger thing happened. SHE SANG!!! They sang their Cubbies song, I was so proud!
Posing with her good pal Adie K
Adie, Taylor and Olivia
Ben showing off his Puggles shirt! He is getting way to big :)


They are both seriously way too cute for words! Olivia is beautiful, she looks so much like you in those pictures!
ReplyDelete