Monday, April 30, 2012

Day One!

Today was day 1 of our 3 Day Potty Training! I was a bit nervous this morning when I completely missed his first pee and I was sitting right next to him! But that was the first of only 4 for the whole day!! And all of those were before nap! Yes this is very exciting for me! I was so nervous about training a boy but if it goes as smoothly as today went I'll be one happy momma! 

Here is our big boy sporting his first pair of Big boy undies!

So 4 accidents for an entire day is a good day in my book! I stopped counting after 10 successful trips to the potty! AND the biggest excitement was when Ben dropped a load before nap time!! It took Olivia 2 weeks of crying and constipation before she finally made a poo in the potty, so for him to do it the FIRST DAY thrilled me!! And another exciting thing was if I didn't give him and M & M he didn't really seem to mind! So maybe I won't have to break him of that later on.  I am wimping out on doing the undies while sleeping, although he did wake up from nap completely dry! He's still in his crib (hoping to change that soon) so until then we'll just do pull ups at night and see what happens!

Here's to a successful 2nd day!

2 comments:

  1. So glad to hear that it's going well. I pray it continues to go that way and no more diapers for daytime.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay Ben! Yay Lindsey! I am completely intimidated when it comes to potty training Kaleb, and I will be super stalking your blog for all of the advice you share! Is there some sort of "3 Day Potty Training" plan, or is it something you created when getting Olivia potty trained?

    ReplyDelete