3 weeks ago
Tuesday, May 1, 2012
Day Two!
Day two was a NO ACCIDENT DAY!! He even slept in them during his nap. Poor guy did get upset when I tried to put his pull up on. He kept shaking his head saying "That diaper! That diaper!" I told him he would have to wake up if he wanted to wear his undies all night. Nate explained that when we got him in his big boy bed soon then he could wear his undies to bed (thanks Nate!). So he was fine after that. I honestly can't believe how well he is doing. Once today he even got out of the bounce house (his favorite thing) to come upstairs and go potty. And another time he ran to the bathroom but the door was locked (not sure how that happened) and he held it in until we unlocked it! Way to go Ben! You are getting so big!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment