What a BIG week for our sweet Ben!
He has been potty trained, and now he's sound asleep in his big boy bed!
I can't believe how big he is getting.
Not to get to sappy but it's a bitter sweet week for me. Of course I still hold out a small amount of hope that a miracle will occur in my husbands heart and he'll decide he does want one more child :) But with reality setting in that my "baby" is 2 1/2 and is out of diapers, and the crib is put away, it's hard not to shed a small tear. We did all of these transitions with Olivia so quickly because Ben was on his way, so for her it wasn't as sad... it was more of a necessity. But now that it's Ben's turn it's totally different.
I am blessed beyond comprehension with the two children that we have been given, and the 3rd child that we'll meet someday in Heaven! God has been so good to us and looking at my husband and my kids,
I am overwhelmed with Joy!
All sappiness aside, here is our big boy in his bed for the first night!
I sure do love this kid!


Hope he sleeps well in his new bed! He looks like he loves it! :)
ReplyDelete