My sweet baby girl just walked into her first day of school... I wasn't sad, until I started looking at these pictures. I can't even believe that she is almost 5 years old, and that she is starting preschool today! I feel like I was just holding this tiny new baby girl in my arms, knowing that the 26 hours of labor were all worth it. She has brought such joy to our lives! She is such a sweet, caring, gently, loving, adorable and well behaved little girl. And the sad part is, I know she's growing up. Before I know it, she'll be in Kindergarten, then high school, then college and then married with her own kids! And I know this will happen far more quickly than I want it to. I have been blessed to stay home with her since she was born, and it's going to be a big adjustment not having her with me all day, everyday!
We love you sweet Olivia!
Praise God for blessing us with such an amazing child!
I can't wait to hear all about her first day!! :)


No comments:
Post a Comment