Friday, December 10, 2010

Cookies!

Yesterday we joined Alison and Adi in some cookie baking fun! I of course made icing that was like water, but my chocolate krinkles did turn out yummy (yes I was shocked). After rolling out 3 dozen sugar cookies Alison decided she was done.  And after the icing starting pouring out the top of the bag and making a new batch (to replace mine) we had 2 kinds of pretty tasty cookies to split between our familes. It was a fun morning but it got a little rocky close to lunch time.  Thanks for having us over Alison!
Olivia helping with the sugar cookies

enjoying cookies (I think Cooper wanted a bite)

We should have taken a picture of Adi eating the cookie with no hands! but this one will work :)

a small glimps of the mess we made

1 comment:

  1. It was a lot of fun! Maybe next year Adi will be big enough to help decorate like Olivia! Cookies don't last long at our house no matter what they look or taste like.

    ReplyDelete