Ever since the day Olivia started talking I've had good intentions to have a note pad and a pen near by to write down funny things she says. Of course I have yet to do this but I had a couple of things she said yesterday I wanted to remember. (I do realize these might not be as funny to you, my readers) this is mostly for my enjoyment! :)
A train engine went by yesterday with no cars.
Liv - "Where is he going?"
Me - "I don't know, where do you think he's going?"
Liv- "Probably Indiana"
Me- "We are already in Indiana."
Liv- "NO WE AREN'T, we are in Haubstadt in our new house."
Me- "But Haubstadt is the town in the State of Indiana"
Liv- "NO! (at this point she was getting frustrated) We are in Haubstadt!! In our new house!!"
Me- "Ok I bet he is going to Indiana"
Liv- "Yea"
Last night while Liv and I were in the car, a Brandon Heath song came on the radio.
Liv-"Mom start clapping!"
Me- "Ok. Are you clapping?"
Liv- "No I can't because I'm playing the guitar."
3 weeks ago


She's a funny little lady! You've definitely got to keep recording all of these conversations!
ReplyDelete