Ben took his first step thursday night at Grandma and Grandpa Rich's house! I have tried a million times to get him to take that first step. Teresa had him standing near Randy and he did it! He took one step towards him. He did it a couple of times and once he almost made that second step before grabbing onto him. Of course that was 3 days ago and he has yet to do it again. Anytime Nate or I try to stand him up he holds his feet up and won't do it. I know he'll take off walking when he's ready and I'm fine with him staying my little crawling baby as long as he wants to!
After a week of fever, not sleeping, being cranky, and a trip to the doctor for the nurse practioner to tell us he was fine, his 8th tooth popped through today. I'm wondering if that was the problem all along? He's been completely done with baby food for some time now and this weekend we have officially taken away the bottle and formula. He is now a sippy cup, whole milk drinker. I'm really not ready for him to move out of the baby stage. With the thought of him possibly being my last baby (unless Daddy somehow miraculously changes his mind, which I'm praying for daily, join me if you'd like!) makes it even harder to watch him grow up so quickly. I sure do love my little guy!
3 weeks ago


I can't believe how quickly his first year has gone! He is such a cute little thing. I hope he has a better week (for your sake and sanity)! :)
ReplyDeleteI wish I could of seen him.
ReplyDelete