Sunday, February 6, 2011

bible verses

Going along with being a better mom, I realized how quickly Olivia can learn songs and things like this so now we are starting bible verses.  We started friday night with this one and today when I asked her to say her bible verse she said it perfectly without help! Here is a video of her saying her first bible verse (yes they are taking a bath but I wasn't sure if I'd get her to cooperate later) "Seek His will in all you do, and He will direct your path" Proverbs 3:6  (I must say this is good for mommy also, because I haven't been the best with memorizing scripture)

4 comments:

  1. Too darn cute! With Sunday school going so great you'll have your self a little bible scholar in no time! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is really good. She learns things so fast, hope you keep this up.

    ReplyDelete