Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Diapers and chalk

Olivia loves her baby dolls! And she has become quite a good diaper changer.  Of course she's using Ben's diapers so they are huge but she does a great job.  The other day after nap I caught her trying to do this with Ben. Apparently when he woke up he took off his diaper (and yes his bed and shirt were soaked).  I hear Olivia talking through his monitor and when I went into his room she was in his crib holding his legs up trying to put his diaper back on... It was very cute and she's a wonderful big sister!

Ben experienced chalk for the first time. I should have known he wouldn't try to put it in his mouth since his paci was in there.  I dread the day we have to get rid of that paci, and I know that time is coming quickly.


No comments:

Post a Comment