Friday, February 25, 2011

"BA"

Our sweet friend Adi says the funniest things. She has the silliest names for things (although now she's getting to where she says them correctly). One thing she use to always say when she was around Ben was "Ba".  That was her word for his paci. 
The last couple of weeks when I go into Ben's room in the morning he jumps up and points to his Paci on the floor so I can get it to him quickly. He is a bit obsessed with that thing, and I dread the day we have to break him of it.  But just this week I've heard him on the monitor every morning saying "BA BA BA BA BA BA BA" and when I walk in sure enough he's pointing to his paci on the floor.  So I guess his word for Paci is now "Ba"!  Thanks Adi! :) haha

2 comments:

  1. I know - sorry about that! It's funny how she has decided to start calling some things by their real name. Crazy kids!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL They have their own little language! :) Kaleb is a paci boy, too. I've heard from people that I've created a terrible habit for him, I just bite my tongue and refrain from giving them my comment about their parenting choices. ;)

    When it came time for my nephew to say goodbye to his paci (around 2-3 yrs of age), my brother-in-law made up some story about the "pacifier fairies" arriving on his birthday. They hung all of the pacifiers outside in a tree for the "fairies" and then did some sort of "fairy dance." It's Tim's brother... go figure! LOL

    ReplyDelete