3 weeks ago
Wednesday, March 2, 2011
I took the Plunge!
I have been debating signing up for Weight Watchers for some time now. I know quite a few people who are having success with it and I wanted to give it a shot! I know it's going to take a while to figure out meals the rest of my family will eat but I'm excited to start this journey! I'm not going to post my starting weight but I do think this would be a good place for accountability. I'm weighing in each monday morning and I will track my loss on here. I realize not everyone will care how much weight I lose, but if I have to post my progress each week I think it will make me think twice about what I want to put into my mouth... and so the journey begins! :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment