3 weeks ago
Friday, March 11, 2011
Week One!
I forgot to post this yesterday on my week mark with Weight Watchers, but I'm proud to announce I lost 5 lbs!! Praying that I can keep this up. I do love WW because I can eat Pizza Hut pizza if I really want to, I just have to count it. I want this to be a lifestyle change and I know it's only the first week, but I honestly feel like my idea of food is changing. Thanks to those friends (and my husband who also lost 5 lbs last week) for being so supportive!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


Good job! I don't know if you've heard of e-mealz, but they have a WW subscription available. (http://www.e-mealz.com/options.shtml) We used to subscribe to the 2 person e-mealz meal plan (just under $5/month... with "DAVE" as the coupon code). The plans were awesome, but now that we've collected a years worth, we've just unsubscribed. :)
ReplyDeleteKeep up the great job, Lindsey!