We've had our tree up for several weeks now, but I kept saying it just didn't seem like Christmas yet. Perhaps it's because we put it up before Thanksgiving, or I thought maybe it was because this year has flown by so quickly and there was no possible way Christmas was already this close. But today I realized what it was... It hadn't snowed yet! And today it is snowing as I type this! I always love the first snow. The kids were thrilled and have been sitting by the window since it started. Olivia is a bit under the weather today and she said "I think I'm feeling better, can go out and build a snowman?" Don't think there will be enough for a snowman, and I know it's won't last long this time, but this morning we are surely enjoying it!
3 weeks ago


I am soooo envious! Please enjoy that snow for me, too!
ReplyDelete