Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Snowman Art


Yes it's a bit early for snow, but I saw this craft idea on Pinterest and wanted to try it! The kids love to play with shaving cream so this was perfect! It's a mixture of shaving cream and glue.  
Here is the link where I found the idea 
This was my lovely snowman.  I made one to show the kids what he was suppose to look like. 

Olivia had a little help making it look like a snowman but the rest was all hers!

Ben was enjoying himself, and isn't that all that really matters!

Olivia's final project

Ben's final project... looks like the snow man threw up but either way isn't that little boy a doll! :)

2 comments:

  1. They are both very good!! I love those two little ones. They are both adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fun idea! Ben's snowman cracks me up!

    ReplyDelete