That dreaded age is approaching... 30. Today is my last day as a 29 year old! I thought I'd be a little more concerned with turning 30 than I am. I take the approach that my friend Alison took last month when she turned 30. Look at where we are right now? I have a great husband, two amazing kids! I get to stay home and I'm right where I wanted to be when I was 30. I'm blessed! So why worry about a silly number?
Nathan and my mom planned a small family surprise party for me yesterday! Although I figured it out a day or 2 before it happened. It was a beautiful day and we had a great time! I love my family and I'm so happy we can all get together at the same time to celebrate! I normally don't post pictures of myself, but I guess that's because I'm usually behind the camera. Here is a recap of our day!
Opening gifts, they threw in some funny gag gifts.
Holding my lovely cake mom made for me
"30 sucks" From Dad and Rhonda
Holding my 30 sucks, my Red Hat Society book (thanks mom) My Oil of Old Age moisturizer (thanks Grandma and Rhonda) and my Beer Glasses? Nice huh? That would be from my mom and Brother. And considering I never drink I didn't really understand them. When the kids decided they wanted to wear them we realized they kind of look like cupcakes! haha
Everyone enjoying the BEAUTIFUL weather!
Family pose
Landon and Erin
Randy and Teresa
Dad and Rhonda
Mom and Bob


If 30 looks this fun, I can't wait! ;) I am glad you had a good 30th birthday!
ReplyDelete