Funny story I want to remember (sorry this post is mostly for myself).
As I mentioned earlier Olivia wasn't here during the hail storm on Friday (thankfully), but she saw the pictures. For some reason she has no desire to see it in person though. We went on a walk yesterday and she was pointing out all of the holes in the neighbors's siding, even tried counting them.
So, while we were outside I asked Olivia if she wanted to see them and she quickly replied "NO!". Ben and I walked to the back yard but she ran the long way around the house because she didn't want to walk by the holes. When we met in the backyard I told her she could just walk by and just not look up.
Her reply was "Well when I walk I look around a lot so I better not go that way."
So I guess until the siding gets fixed she'll continue to avoid that side of the house!
3 weeks ago


Haha, that's too funny! I can see how those holes could look scary to her!
ReplyDelete