Tuesday, December 18, 2012

Ben is 3!!

I say this about both kids every year... but I cannot believe my little baby is 3!  The past 5 years have flown by, Olivia is 5, Ben is 3... there are no more babies in the house.  While I still dream of the day my husband says "Ok, lets have one more!" I have to face reality that my babies are growing up. We have been blessed with 2 amazing kids with big hearts full of love! 
Ben is quite the character! He is so spunky, funny, and always keeps us laughing.  We adore this sweet boy!! Happy 3rd Birthday Benjamin! We can't wait to see what you will do in your life! We love you so much!


1 comment:

  1. I bet he was excited about his ice cream cake. Don't know a kid that loves ice cream as much as he does. Happy Birthday Ben!!!

    ReplyDelete