Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Beauty and the Beast

Beauty and the Beast is my very favorite Disney Movie! So when I heard it was going to be in theaters I was so excited!! There was no question Olivia and I were going to see it.  We went to the new theater in Princeton, which was very nice! We went with Adi (it was her first movie!) and Olivia was very excited!  The movie was in 3D and Liv loved wearing her glasses! An entire movie in 3D was something I had never experienced and I have to say it was a little rough towards the end.  We had a great day and I'm so happy I got to share this experience with my sweet girl! Disney sure does know how to make money!  Release a 20 year old movie so those little kids can now take their kids! I love it! 

No comments:

Post a Comment