Yesterday was Ben's 2 year check up. He was 34 in tall and weighed 25 pounds. He did so well at his appointment, he only cried when she tried looking in his mouth. He got his blood pressure taken for the first time and he was champ (can't say the same for Olivia when she has hers taken several months ago) haha. He has started talking up a storm since we took his "bobby" away! He says 3 and 4 word sentences and repeats EVERYTHING we say! He has been "bobby" free for a couple of weeks and is doing wonderfully! His bottom 2 year molars are in and now we are waiting on his top molars to pop through. He is truly a joy to have in our family! We love you big boy!
3 weeks ago


I can't believe you are 2 Ben! We love you over here at the Haight House (even if you say NO).
ReplyDeleteWhat a handsome little fella! I know you love him to pieces, Lindsey; you are such a great mom to your kids!
ReplyDeleteThe trip to Nashville to see the ice stuff looked so neat (and cold!). If you guys go again next year, I'd love it if we could meet you there, too!
He looks like such a big boy in the picture! (And I loved hearing about him telling Adi "NO!" all the time. haha)
ReplyDelete