Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Winter Boredom...

Being a stay at home mom in January is TOUGH! You can't play outside, you never know if it's going to rain or snow and it seems someone is always sick.  It's hard to keep 2 kids entertained when you are stuck in side day after day.  I think this week is putting us all over the edge with boredom. I found a list of 101 indoor activities for kids on this blog http://www.sixsistersstuff.com/2012/01/101-fun-easy-and-cheap-indoor-activites.html?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+blogspot%2FyJOAYq+%28Six+Sisters%27+Stuff%29&utm_content=Google+Reader Sorry the link is so long!  I printed it out to help with some activities for the kids (and for myself).  Here are a few things we've done to try and beat off the winter blues.  
Hayride with Barbie!


Watching Seasame Street in our fort


Glue and noodles 


And after one morning this is what my living room looked like... All of naptime was spent cleaning just for it to be destroyed this afternoon! :) I do love my job!  Just a bit tiresome in these early months.

2 comments:

  1. My favorite picture is the last - haha just kidding. Ok, it does make me feel a little better to see your house a bit messy (it shouldn't, but it does :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm pinning those ideas for the future! :)
    And I just love how Ben enjoys playing with the Barbies too..such a good little brother! :)

    ReplyDelete